Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
as overslop said, its far too risky to use at this point, cant even withdrew key credit or add more stock to bot
Replies

I am sorry about this whole situation. I went Europe for a trip in February and I have not been back home for almost a year already because our government decides to play political game and locks the whole country down while the whole world opens up. I am basically hopping around countries and BnBs with a laptop right now and there are a lot of daily chores to deal with, losing time and mood on other things.

Normally, this is not a huge problem for a short trip as the server could be remotely controlled. But as the trip gets longer and longer there are troubles that you can not deal with when you do not have physical control of the server (mainly crashes and hardware failures). We are trying to do whatever could be done remotely at this point to keep the server running at the most basic level.

After the Christmas season, I am looking to settle down somewhere like Thailand on longer term so that I could have more time to work on this website. However, the server is actually just running on laptop at this moment and it is not going to be stable. It is still not hopeful that I could have physical access of the server anytime soon. This political struggle could go on for many years judging from the country's history.

For now, key vault refill and crypto withdrawal will be processed more regularly.

I am sorry about this whole situation. I went Europe for a trip in February and I have not been back home for almost a year already because our government decides to play political game and locks the whole country down while the whole world opens up. I am basically hopping around countries and BnBs with a laptop right now and there are a lot of daily chores to deal with, losing time and mood on other things.

Normally, this is not a huge problem for a short trip as the server could be remotely controlled. But as the trip gets longer and longer there are troubles that you can not deal with when you do not have physical control of the server (mainly crashes and hardware failures). We are trying to do whatever could be done remotely at this point to keep the server running at the most basic level.

After the Christmas season, I am looking to settle down somewhere like Thailand on longer term so that I could have more time to work on this website. However, the server is actually just running on laptop at this moment and it is not going to be stable. It is still not hopeful that I could have physical access of the server anytime soon. This political struggle could go on for many years judging from the country's history.

For now, key vault refill and crypto withdrawal will be processed more regularly.

Hello Joto - Thank you for this update. I appreciate the situation you are in and have a basic understanding of the situation in HK, which I know is a tragic cirucmstance. I do feel like you should have addressed this as an update to the entire communnity of your business much earlier though. A large number of traders were left lingering with no idea of what was happening and fearing for their financial security in case they couldn't withdraw their items. I appreciate your honesty about the physical server being out of your personal reach right now and you need to focus on getting that back, as hard as it may be.

With regards to migrating to Thailand, I have been living there myself for a number of years so I can help with that if you so wish and I would be happy to oblige.

Overslop