Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I have missing item, Super Meat Boy not appearing in inventory; It is in the bot inventory but not visible on dispenser.tf. Please.

Exchange 2023-05-17 01:30 Steam Error 26 routemaster Gift Shop
Super Meat Boy

Where is my gift?????????????????

https://i.imgur.com/D2tAx5y.png >image
Replies

It should now be reassociated to your shop. Some rearrangement tasks of the server hardware delayed the website administration tasks for a few days, we're deeply sorry for that.

It should now be reassociated to your shop. Some rearrangement tasks of the server hardware delayed the website administration tasks for a few days, we're deeply sorry for that.

It is now in my shop inventory but looks like it is on the market, but it is not listed on the market. Can the gift traded over Steam to my account?

It is now in my shop inventory but looks like it is on the market, but it is not listed on the market. Can the gift traded over Steam to my account?

Should be tradable now.

Should be tradable now.

Thank you very much, and apologies for being impatient. :(