Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

Recently I have accidently disabled my account by trying to remove google authenticator. Also I want to remove google authenticator because my old mobile is unfunctional and broken, so I don't have any access to it. Please remove it. Thanks in advance.
Replies

OK, login again and setup again if you need to use crypto currency.

Hi, also I have a problem, my TF2 keys inventory cant be found, but I do actually have the keys, it doesn't sync for some reason. Could you fix the bug?

Hi, also I have a problem, my TF2 keys inventory cant be found, but I do actually have the keys, it doesn't sync for some reason. Could you fix the bug?

You mean the system cannot see your TF2 inventory keys when you want to deposit keys for credit?

Valve implemented very strict rate limit on viewing other peoples' Steam inventory, probably only once for one minute. The system tries to view different peoples' Steam inventory from the same IP address if different people tried to deposit keys too, so it can get temporarily banned by Steam for a few minutes.

There are no fix if Valve does not relax the rate limit. There are no other reliable unlimited methods to view other peoples' Steam inventory available.