Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
when I put the trade url in the field it says "Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry." even tho it works fine on other sites like httpps://scrap.tf or https://backpack.tf. Any fix? Thanks
Replies

Should be fixed now.

Steam phased out old steamcommunity login support a few days ago, some changes are needed to obtain valid Steam access tokens for trade offers.

Should be fixed now.

Steam phased out old steamcommunity login support a few days ago, some changes are needed to obtain valid Steam access tokens for trade offers.

It is impossible to deposit keys; when choosing tf2 keys, the site gives the error “Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.”. How to solve this problem?

Should be fixed now.

It is impossible to deposit keys; when choosing tf2 keys, the site gives the error “Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.”. How to solve this problem?

I just tested key deposit and it went fine, probably temporary issue communicating with Steam.

((Should be fixed now.

I loaded the keys, selected the quantity, press the "DEPOSIT" button and it loads, and then this error appears: "Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry." I've already changed the link, but nothing helps. I haven’t been able to add keys to the site for 3-4 weeks because of this error.

((Should be fixed now.

I loaded the keys, selected the quantity, press the "DEPOSIT" button and it loads, and then this error appears: "Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry." I've already changed the link, but nothing helps. I haven’t been able to add keys to the site for 3-4 weeks because of this error.

I can't find a valid trade URL to send you a trade offer so I can't really check what's wrong, I just updated my own trade offer URL and it works. You can send me a valid trade offer URL to your account by email to [email protected].