Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I'm trying to take all my scrap metal back from my account and thing's aren't really working. The bot usually gives me one less metal than what i wanted to take and the trade fails even if i agree to take less metal. I use dispenser 56.
Replies

It just gave me this message trying to take a single metal:

Dispenser 56: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -1 items.

And i wasn't able to take it anyway.

Try to put some random thing in while you take away your items. It'a bug when you have exceeded your inventory limit.

Adding items didn't solve it. Still can't take the metal away. I just tried taking weapons away and it worked, the problem seems strictly with taking my metal. It always shows one less metal than what i selected or when i try to take one away it bugs out.

Ok. It seems there are only 2 scrap metals that really, really can't be taken out. I managed to take everything else away just fine. But these items seem to be bugged. Any help on how to fix that would be appreciated.

Ok. It seems there are only 2 scrap metals that really, really can't be taken out. I managed to take everything else away just fine. But these items seem to be bugged. Any help on how to fix that would be appreciated.

There is a 'check inventory' button. Try to use it to see if you can clear those scraps.

There are only 2 scraps in the bot but it shows 3 assigned scrap (2 in your inv and 1 in another). So one of your scrap could be bugged.

I can also fix that for you but I don't know whether the bugged scrap is yours or another users'.

Still can't take them out. I only really own 2 scraps, anything else is really not mine. Seems to be reeeeally bugged. I feel kinda lame complaining about such low value items, but that's it.

Still can't take them out. I only really own 2 scraps, anything else is really not mine. Seems to be reeeeally bugged. I feel kinda lame complaining about such low value items, but that's it.

Fixed. One offline trade causing problem.

Thanks a lot man. Everything went fine now.