Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Two questions:

How come when I sold some items, I'd sometimes get a random credit out of my trade instead of just the scrap? For example, every time I sell keys, all except one scrap is put in my inventory. Now I have .33 credits.

Second, how do I get them out? The only interval I can access is 1.00. Is that a minimum?
Replies

Sorry, there is no way to withdraw scraps/reclaimed as we don't keep them anymore. This is imposed when Valve enforced a backpack limit on all accounts. So you either will have to save up to refined or spend them if you really need to get it out.

How can you save up, when you cant put in a rec or a scrap... Should be able to take our stuff out and stop using the "credit" system anyways.
I mean who needs a "credit" system? Its a stupid idea and is stealing 2 rec and a scrap from me at the moment.
Ive also seen a bunch of people complain about the same thing...

Also, Maybe you can make recs avail to be put back in the bots. Make a big announcement on front page this time, letting us know you're going to stop allowing us to put recs in the bots. Lets us grab our stuff out for a week. Then either take out the stupid credit system, or go back to this, where you can only use a ref.

The credit system is there for offline purchase.

We did let people took out all the rec/scraps we had. But we can never have enough to serve all the need. People put in refined and take out scraps. How do you think a infinite supply for all kind of metal is possible? If not Valve eliminated the unlimited inventory space we would have enough but we can't spend so much space on scraps now.

I know it's inconvenient sometimes, but we only can deal with it at the moment. There is no better solution for us. We added an option not to receive credit in trade for this reason.

And if you really have trouble on that 0.77 ref. Make a trade to buy 2 scraps with 2 scrap. And I will help you out ;p