Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I was wondering if there is currently a way to increase the size of your shop, and if there isn't, what are the plans for this ability in the future? Personally, I might suggest charging a scrap for the first upgrade, which would add five slots to your shop, then for two scrap you could add another 5 slots, and for 3 scrap or 1 rec another 5 slots, so on and so forth.
Replies

Well, actually we have already finished the donation thing but I cannot buy any new accounts due to Steam giving me error on adding steam wallet funds. (for both paypal and CC). So it has to be postponed until I can buy accounts. The price will be about $5 for every 25 slots (the higher donator rank the less it costs though).

I think stem only lets you use the same card or paypal on 2 accounts per month.
In the past I have used www.entropay.com to upgrade multiple accounts.

Also with the new update it is now possible to buy giftable premium accounts for $5.
Perhaps at least initially, you could accept these rather then paypal as donations?

I think stem only lets you use the same card or paypal on 2 accounts per month.
In the past I have used www.entropay.com to upgrade multiple accounts.

Also with the new update it is now possible to buy giftable premium accounts for $5.
Perhaps at least initially, you could accept these rather then paypal as donations?

Weird thing is, I tried using another CC/Paypal and I cannot purchase even a single account.
But I guess taking the giftable premium bag as donation is a fair solution to this.

Well, actually we have already finished the donation thing but I cannot buy any new accounts due to Steam giving me error on adding steam wallet funds. (for both paypal and CC). So it has to be postponed until I can buy accounts. The price will be about $5 for every 25 slots (the higher donator rank the less it costs though).

For the $5, would you take two keys in it's place?

For the $5, would you take two keys in it's place?

I doubt it as keys are like $1.3 - $1.4 each on the market.