Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
A while ago (last weekish) one of my items was purchased successfully from my store for 1 ref and 1 rec. Last week this week I attempted to withdraw the metal (Select All --> Exchange Items), but once the trade window went up, the metal was added, and I readied up the bot said that I could not withdraw anything else because my store is full (true, but I hadn't added anything to my side of the trade). I tried this a few times but it didn't fix itself, so I assumed the bot was being wonky and I'd try another time. Yesterday and today I finally got back to getting my items and I selected all and clicked Exchange Items. The site said the agent was warming up, but after about 10 seconds it said "The botnet is experiencing problems" and I wasn't able to open a trade window. Upon further investigation, the bot has not been logged on for 9 days. The agent is Dispenser 31.

The questions basically is, how can this be fixed? All of my items are theoretically in the bot's inventory, so should I file a missing items report? Can I be switched to another agent? I'd be fine if I needed another agent's items if necessary. Thanks.
Replies

I think something was indeed wrong when you made this post. We hope the botnet is fixed now.

Well, the agent's trading with me but unfortunately it's back to spamming "Shop overloaded! You cannot deposit any more items." in the trade chat.

Been having the same problems for the past few days here as well, botnet experiencing problems. A bit odd since a bit ago my nephew's account seemed to work fine, I was able to trade and exchange items, but mine is not letting me exchange items or purchase anything.

edit: Everything seems to be working now, thanks.

Well, the agent's trading with me but unfortunately it's back to spamming "Shop overloaded! You cannot deposit any more items." in the trade chat.

You should not get that overload message if you are taking away items. Can you screenshot showing me how you got that error?

You should not get that overload message if you are taking away items. Can you screenshot showing me how you got that error?

Sure, here's a screenshot:
It pretty much just repeats that the shop's overloaded every few seconds.

It appears to be fixed now, thanks!