Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Sorry to bother you again, but this error happened at the end of the trade when I tried to exchange items with Dispenser 14. (My shop's bot)

There was an error while comitting the trade. No items have been exchanged.

I tried 5 times. No luck so far.

Please help. Thanks.
Replies

And it works just now. All these "bugs"/"problems" seem temporary but occur from time to time?

Thanks for your attention anyway. Keep up the good work.

I think this probably means that the bot is full. Read the FAQ.

You can move to another less crowded bot.

I see. I will try to relocate if the problems persist.

If I press the "relocate shop" button, is it guaranteed that I would move to a "less crowded bot"? Or.. I have to hope to be lucky and find out later? :P

I reckon Dispenser 14, which I am currently on, is one of the older bots on the site. So maybe it is relatively crowded.

Also, if I may, I would like to suggest the bot to show some kind of meaningful error msg (e.g. "inventory space is out for this bot, please switch to another bot") if the trade fails due to the mentioned reason. That should reduce unnecessary problem reports like this one. (yeah, I know we should read the FAQ, but well... :P)

I see. I will try to relocate if the problems persist.

If I press the "relocate shop" button, is it guaranteed that I would move to a "less crowded bot"? Or.. I have to hope to be lucky and find out later? :P

I reckon Dispenser 14, which I am currently on, is one of the older bots on the site. So maybe it is relatively crowded.

Also, if I may, I would like to suggest the bot to show some kind of meaningful error msg (e.g. "inventory space is out for this bot, please switch to another bot") if the trade fails due to the mentioned reason. That should reduce unnecessary problem reports like this one. (yeah, I know we should read the FAQ, but well... :P)

Relocate should move you to newer bots. I don't know for sure, test it for us :)