Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Says my shop is full when i try to add 2 morYou added Physician's Procedure Mask 09:05:58
You added After Eight 09:06:02
Dispenser 22: This is a EXCHANGE session, I will give you 0 items, you cannot deposit any more items. Click READY and continue. 09:06:04
Dispenser 22: Security Code: 622887 09:06:04
You are ready 09:06:16
Dispenser 22: Shop overloaded! You cannot deposit any more items. 09:06:19

Inventory (8/12)
Exchange Items
Replies

Investigating. This does not happen to everyone so it's hard to figure out.

It might help your investigation to know from my experience that it seems to happen only when you are selling things for a price where the proceeds of the sale if consummated would exceed the available open inventory.

For instance, if I have Inventory (8/12) and one of my items is selling for 6 keys, the bot apparently internally reserves space for the 6 keys I might potentially receive from the sale of that item, so it deems my inventory to be overloaded when it really isn't. All I know for sure is that if I cancel that 6 key item trade, I can then deposit additional items to the shop, so this is what I assume is happening.

This is how I resolved the issue I reported having here: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/3230/

Hope that helps.

It might help your investigation to know from my experience that it seems to happen only when you are selling things for a price where the proceeds of the sale if consummated would exceed the available open inventory.

For instance, if I have Inventory (8/12) and one of my items is selling for 6 keys, the bot apparently internally reserves space for the 6 keys I might potentially receive from the sale of that item, so it deems my inventory to be overloaded when it really isn't. All I know for sure is that if I cancel that 6 key item trade, I can then deposit additional items to the shop, so this is what I assume is happening.

This is how I resolved the issue I reported having here: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/3230/

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your info. Judging from all the cases this is very likely to be the problem ;)