Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey there! I'm a donator who had some stuff on Dispenser 44.

Saw the message about Dispenser 44 being locked up. Could it be related to not having Steam Guard enabled before yesterday (Dec. 12th) and thus being unable to trade for half a month? Or is it some other issue?

Additionally, does that mean that all of that stuff is stuck on that bot for 15 days? I don't mind if it is, but it sucks that it'll be unavailable for sale for that period of time.
Replies

Yes. But all it requires is the account having steam guard enable for a total of 15 days (not 15 days from now). So it will take at worst 15 days.

When we know that steam guard must be enabled to trade it was only 20 days away from 12 Dec and we did not know how to make bots work with steam guard back then. We found out the solution at the end of November. so some bots did not really have enough time for it. But I remember most bot accounts have steam guard enabled for some time at least.

Anyway, we have temporarily moved you and hobotron3 to a new bot so that you can trade if you still have any items.

Alright, sounds good! Thanks for the quick reply! ^^

Hey again. To follow up on this... Do you know how many days away from being able to trade Dispenser 44 is? It's somewhat inconvenient to have the weapons somewhere where I can't retrieve them for crafting purposes and my shop history seems to have people trying to buy some of the weapons which are unavailable on Dispenser 69 simply because they are not present.

Anyway, thanks again for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Happy holidays~

It should work on 27th (tomorrow)

Things are unlocked now.

I am having issues now, It looks like the bot is working again, but I still have all my other items on the new bot, for a total of 300 items. My item limit however has gone back down to 150, and trades to remove items all seem to be failing. I am not sure if this is an issue related to bot status, or something unrelated.

EDIT: Never mind, seems i can remove items now.

I am having issues now, It looks like the bot is working again, but I still have all my other items on the new bot, for a total of 300 items. My item limit however has gone back down to 150, and trades to remove items all seem to be failing. I am not sure if this is an issue related to bot status, or something unrelated.

EDIT: Never mind, seems i can remove items now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Just to note that you have to remove enough items to put you back under the limit or your shop won't show up in the listing.