Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I just get 0.33 in my credit and i can't withdraw it
is there any method to deal with this?
Replies

Currently not.

I got 4.11 credits and I can't seem to get 1 refined back.
Is this a bug?

Is this a bug?

Yes what is this? I deposited metal (credits) into my account THINKING that i could purchase items
when i am not logged into my steam account. Not only does that NOT WORK (some stupid error about not having enough in my inventory when clearly i have enough bloody credits) but i can't even withdraw the funds that i submitted. What the hell is this? I'd suggest no one deposit any credits into their account until this matter has been looked into.

Is this a bug?

Yes what is this? I deposited metal (credits) into my account THINKING that i could purchase items
when i am not logged into my steam account. Not only does that NOT WORK (some stupid error about not having enough in my inventory when clearly i have enough bloody credits) but i can't even withdraw the funds that i submitted. What the hell is this? I'd suggest no one deposit any credits into their account until this matter has been looked into.
Are you trying to buy something from a trade that accepts credits? Did you select the appropriate amount of credit to pay for the item? Sounds like user error to me.

Is this a bug?

Are you trying to buy something from a trade that accepts credits? Did you select the appropriate amount of credit to pay for the item? Sounds like user error to me.

I see now. OK well i'm sure i'm not the first person who will stumble at this hurdle nor will i be the last. When i saw a trader wanting .66 in metal for his wares i presumed, because i had deposited metal/credits, that the trade would have followed through. I did not notice until you mentioned it that a user has to specify credits in his trade nor did i notice this option when i opened up my own trades. It still does not make any sense why i shouldn't be allowed to make this trade because he didn't add/check this option.....now that we cannot get refunded for our credits of course it does make sense to use this option now until the option to withdrawn is fixed. Again i thought the whole point of using credits would be this exact trade scenario presented.

Edit: After opening another trade i can now see those options. How i missed it i do not know...but i did....thats not distracting the main point though, Why can we not withdraw our credits?

You can always withdraw your refined.

There would not be supply of scrap/reclaimed until we have time to make auto-crafting for the bots. So please be patient or not to use any credit at all if that bothers you.

I can help you with that a bit:
I created some trades in my store where you can buy metal (scrap, rec) with credits.

Another problem I have:

I can't deposit credits for several days now, seems the bot is broken, could you please fix it if you have the time?