Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
After trying to add your bot, and getting about 10 popups asking me to confirm that I wanted to add the bot as a friend, I was told that the invite did not go through (despite seeing the bot in the invited section of my list). I got a pop up box fro your site asking me to manually add the bot as a friend, and then hit continue. With the invite sent, I hit continue. Got the box again. And again.

After some frustration I finally managed to get the bot on my friends list. Then I made the mistake of trying to trade with it. It seems to just pick a random number and invite to trade that many times. Accepting an invite from the bot doesn't work because the bot is too busy making more invites to trade.
Replies

If what you see was a trade screen coming out and a session timeout at the same time keep getting friend request, that was when bots were having too much lag to steam and thus cannot make any connection with you. That happen quite a lot when there are updates. I cannot say if there are really a way to complete 'fix' that.

Next time if the bot is not accepting the friend request right away, delete it in the invite box, block it once and unblock it, and add it again. It should be more smooth.
If you cannot get the bot online at all, that's another problem.