Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I see on the donation page it says on VIP 300 (2000 Maximum) how does that work? Do we need to donate extra to have those extra spaces for our store?
Replies

I guess you can "donate" backpack expanders.

You provide the BP expander and we will apply them for you.

I see, how do we do that?

There is no 'function' for this yet. If you could wait, we would like to try to make an automated function for you to apply the BP expander. But if you want to expand now I could do it for you.

There is no 'function' for this yet. If you could wait, we would like to try to make an automated function for you to apply the BP expander. But if you want to expand now I could do it for you.

I would like to have expanders applied for me. Do I need to contact anyone in particular? I added the expanders to my inventory via exchange. I am new and still learning my way around, so if there is a new way to do this, just point me in the right direction.

I would like to have expanders applied for me. Do I need to contact anyone in particular? I added the expanders to my inventory via exchange. I am new and still learning my way around, so if there is a new way to do this, just point me in the right direction.

Please add me on steam to arrange that.

Added

Just spoke to Joto, and he applied the expanders. I am now showing 1000 slots.