Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Just as it says in the title. It's unclear to me what the option "Payment scheme" in my shop does.
Could anyone explain to me what this is and how I would go about using it?

Thanks in advance,

SSG
Replies

You mean the different trade types under New Trade?

It lets you make special pages where people can go to give you stuff. Actually it's just a user version of the dispenser.tf donation system

I made one for fun:

http://dispenser.tf/item_payment/31/

(basically that should let you trade some stuff to the bot, and you get nothing back. Not sure if it works or not :)

If you were running a trade server or something like that, then maybe you could use it to collect donations from users.

You, the owner, choose which items you want to accept as donations. You can give every item a value in $, but that's really just a label that the owner can refer to later. It's not like the bot can give or receive cash by itself.

I guess it's not very useful for most people, really. Might be more useful if you could also use it to give items as well as receiving them, so you could use it for giveaways.

Basically what Potato said, thanks for answering this for me.

this is very interesting to me but I don't understand the steps to set this up. could you explain the steps to set up a donation box of this sort?

this is very interesting to me but I don't understand the steps to set this up. could you explain the steps to set up a donation box of this sort?

You need to be at least premium donator to use that option. When you could use the option it is pretty much self-explanatory.

You need to be at least premium donator to use that option. When you could use the option it is pretty much self-explanatory.

ah! thank you.

Is it possible to add the ability to accept *everything* in a payment scheme?

If you do not need to calculate the amount and you do not need any IPN support, we could add that.

If you do not need to calculate the amount and you do not need any IPN support, we could add that.

I'd like the ability to accept everything, but with IPN support (no need for item value, though). The IPN only needs to list the items donated.