Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I just recieved this message:

"10:30 - Dispenser 06 (Lv.2): Offered: Uncraftable A Distinctive Lack of Hue Fast Learner. Your shop has 16 slots left. "
I found it unusual, since it mainly said that the bot had just given my item away. When I went to check the site, my item was really gonne, and I had nothing in place of it. Neither does it shows up on the shop history and the completed trades.

If possible, I would like my item back, but more than that, it may be that someone found a way to exploit the system and is getting items for free, wich is pretty bad, so I'm reporting it.
Replies

P.S.: Found the trade on my completed trades, turns out it was just a mess. I was asking 2 keys for it, and even tho I have 2 keys in my inv, those are from another trade.

It went through correctly. There was a glitch though and the keys were not registered.
I have reassigned the keys and also found a pink fast learner which is probably yours.

Thanks Joto. In fact, it actually is. I left it there for so long that didn't even remember it. Thank you very much for your continuing support =)