Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello. I am pretty new to this site and I am loving it but I just came across a problem. Earlier I tried to get a few crates into my store inventory but while trading with the bot, the trade was going a bit slow and in the end the trade failed. That wasn't a problem, since I can just restart the trade again but when I came to check the store I saw a crate in the inventory.

Looking back at my steam Team Fortress 2 inventory, I see no change in the number of crates, so it means no trade was done in the first place but some how a crate shows up on here. Tried retrieving this crate back, the bot always says there was an error retrieving it (well obviously, the bot didn't even take that crate from me so he can't retrieve it anyways).

Is there a way I can get rid of this extra crate? It is just taking space in the inventory and is a sign that something wrong took place.
Replies

You cannot remove bugged items yourself. Tell me and I will remove them for you. :)

You cannot remove bugged items yourself. Tell me and I will remove them for you. :)

Thank you! Looks like the crate has been removed :)

Haha, I didn't exactly mean to solve the issue myself and that's why I posted in the forum! ;)