Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I haven't used this site since Beta, but I love the idea of the service.

Anyway, when I press "Exchange Items" from my store page, I don't receive a trade request or friend request from the bot. Back in Beta, I was using the bot "Dispenser 10", but now it's telling me I'm paired with Dispenser 67. I hit "Exchange Items", nothing happened. I removed Dispenser 10 from my friends list (it's been sitting there all this time), and then pressed "Exchange Items" again -- nothing happened. I sent a friend invitation to Dispenser 67, pressed the button again, nothing happened.

How can I actually add items to my dispenser inventory? Is there something more I need to do?

EDIT: I tried the "relocate shop" button, but that doesn't seem to do anything. It still lists Dispenser 67 as my agent.
Replies

Are you able to press any other button (like purchase)? I cannot be sure if you cannot load javascript or if there is any problem associate with the bot.

Edit Shop Info, and posting on the wall, both work. Those use javascript, right?

The Relocate Shop button seems to have worked, on a long delay. It didn't seem to do anything when I pressed it, but checking back now, it lists Dispenser 96 as my agent.

EDIT: I just also made a purchase. So everything appears to be functional except the Exchange Items button.