Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
My shop has been working fine, I've got some metal in it I want to withdraw. I hit exchange, the bot adds the items, I click ready, it never does.

Dispenser 14: Unable to offer item! 20:56:29
Dispenser 14 added Refined Metal 20:56:30
Dispenser 14: Unable to offer item! 20:56:30
Dispenser 14: This is a EXCHANGE session, I will give you 11 items, at the same time you can deposit 12 items. Click READY when you finished adding items. 20:56:30
Dispenser 14: Security Code:
Dispenser 14 added Refined Metal 20:56:31
Dispenser 14 added Refined Metal 20:56:37
Dispenser 14 added Reclaimed Metal 20:56:37
Dispenser 14 added The Vaccinator 20:56:37
Dispenser 14 added The Vaccinator 20:56:38
You added Mann Co. Supply Crate 20:56:53
You added Mann Co. Supply Crate 20:56:54
You are ready 20:56:58
Dispenser 14: Your session has 179 seconds left. 20:59:29

Usually letting it log out and then trying after that works, but not this time. What's up with it?
Replies

Whelp better change my security code.

I have heard from a few people that they could not get the bot to press ready. But apparently your bot is trading fine. I would say try again later and inform us again if it still does not work.

once the bot Unable to offer item, that means you can cancel this trade and try it again. because when the bot said unable to offer, that means the trade failed, the bot will not ready for it. I've reported this problem before but no one solve it.
I see you have try many time before create a new thread, I think you can try exchange less items in each trade, that means 5 or 6 items each time. I think this is the only method you can withdraw all items before admin solve that problem.

Ah, I did not see the unable to offer item part. This could be an error when the bot just simply could not find one of the items.

I see you have try many time before create a new thread, I think you can try exchange less items in each trade, that means 5 or 6 items each time. I think this is the only method you can withdraw all items before admin solve that problem.

Basically what I am supposed to say.

Ah, I did not see the unable to offer item part. This could be an error when the bot just simply could not find one of the items.

Basically what I am supposed to say.

In this case, the bot added 11 items finally. I think the bot should click ready to trade.
If it cannot find all 11 items after many retries, just cancel the trade.