Forum/Support Market
Busy icon

Table of Contents

(Part 1)
(Part 2)

In a recent Team Fortress 2 update, the headgear 'Spiral Sallet' has become an equipment for all classes, and has increased its popularity for the TF2 community. In order to obtain this headgear, you have to play a game called 'Spiral Knight' up to certain point, unlocking the achievement 'Mission Accomplished'.

I attempted a Spiral Knight speed run and unlocked the achievement in roughly 20 minutes. Hope the video could help you a bit in unlocking the headgear.

The whole process in order:

1. Go to United State page of Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us, search for 'Spiral Knights', install it.
2. Start the game with Steam. Finish the tutorial stage and reach 'Rescue Camp'.
3. Go all the way up to the left-top part of the map. Start the quest 'Final Test'
4. Go through the stage and reach 'Haven'
5. When you get in Haven, go all the way up to 'Arcade', talk to Feron on your left.
6. Move up and start any of the quest. In the video I have chosen 'Amber Bishop Gate', anyone of them would lead you to the same place at certain point.
7. Play through the stages until you reached Depth 4 (keep descending)
8. At Depth 4 you will see a room for you to take a rest and purchase stuffs. You should see 'Mission Accomplish' achievement unlocked on your top-right corner of the screen.
9. Quit game and open Team Fortress 2 to see if you obtain the headgear.

Note that you only have about 1 hour to finish this since the game only allows certain playtime for free. The remaining time you can continue playing is shown as 'Energy' in-game. Although energy regenerates over time, you would not want to wait until the next day to get the headgear. So play as quickly as possible to ensure you make it in one run.
Replies

I can't get that headgear!!

when I visit : http://store.steampowered.com/app/99900/

An error was encountered while processing your request:
This item is currently unavailable in your region

I just downloaded the game again without problem. So I don't really know what the problem is. The error only occurred to me when downloading the game from local steam store, but not from this link.

Since all you have to do is to bound the game to your steam account, maybe try to download the game with another connection to see if it's okay.

The original post over-simplified it, you have to go to the United State home page of Steam, then search for 'Spiral Knights', then you will find it.

I found Valve had updated the models of the Spiral Sallet again in the server side update today, probably fixing the clipping issue of this sallet in classes like engineer and medic.

o.o

If anyone has the same problem as me, who couldn't see the game in store.

Use the following link.
steam://install/99900

Apparently it is a bug steam and sega is trying to fix