Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I finally got the courage to try your system again.. Uploaded a few things and ROBOT DESTROYED,,,, Now I cannot do anything to get it back..
When I try to go to my dispenser page... A page opens asking me for my authentication code.. Well its not sending nor resending me a code... And I would reqlly like my items back as I was also unable to buy items from other dispensers and now I lack confidence to...

ty
Replies

Don't panic. The bots seem to have been offline for about an hour. I assume that when they come back online, you will be able to get an authentication code.

Also, this can't be described as a hostage situation, because no ransom payment has been demanded :D

Don't panic. The bots seem to have been offline for about an hour. I assume that when they come back online, you will be able to get an authentication code.

Also, this can't be described as a hostage situation, because no ransom payment has been demanded :D

LOL You are right no ransom demands as of yet .. I just have high anxiety ;p

Now I can get passed the verification screen but cannot make a successful transaction...
Dispenser 88 had asked to trade with you, but has cancelled their request.
You have accepted the trade request from Dispenser 88.
Dispenser 88 had asked to trade with you, but has cancelled their request.