Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I posted a free 1:1 weapon exchange offer on Reddit about 12 hours ago. I thought it would help bring some new users to dispenser.tf, and help people who just need a particular weapon (and maybe I'd even sell one or two things as well).

My post was upvoted to the front page of reddit.com/r/tf2trade

But after 12 hours, nobody who read that post has been able to make a successful trade with the bot, as far as I can see. And people have been complaining to me that they're not even able to login, which is a bit embarrassing.

Here's the post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2trade/comments/1ee9xn/h_free_weapon_exchange_with_130_weapons_in_stock/

As I said there, dispenser.tf is working for me, some of the time. I've not had trouble logging in, though there are some problems with the bot not responding sometimes.

I've had these 1:1 weapon trades open for months, and people have done many successful trades. I just never tried advertising them outside before, and I'm surprised by how much difficulty it seems to be causing for everyone.

edit: Don't want to bump this because it seems to be working better now (thanks) - I'll repost that weapons trade on Reddit in a few days and see how it goes
Replies

The login is fixed, there was one line of code missing.

By the time I have made this post I could trade your bot just fine. But I know it may not be the same for everyone else. I feel that it is always up to individual luck, connection quality and karma.