Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi, well basically - I cannot either add anything to my bot, or add anything in the trade. Not sure if you had this before, but when I try to purchase, the bot offers correctly, and loads my inventory, but I cannot add (and it reports that it has space). Same if I try to load something into my shop, as I just tried for kicks... so not sure if it's just me or a general problem. I can see that there are quite a few issues here on the main forum page, but withtout too many specific details offered, so hope this will help, as site concept is great, and I hope you manage to work technical kinks out, as some time ago the site used to work quite well.

So in summary, I can log in, get steam rep checekd, trade request loads, inventory loads, bot offers but I cannot put anything into the top part of the trade window (and bot reports free space).
Replies

Ok - and to report back. This happened when I tried to buy three items in one go. trying to buy one item - I could actually buy. So not sure if this is still an issue, but there may be some instability in the system turning up as I described above - in case anyone else encounters it - try buying just one item at a time, worked out for me.

I cannot put anything into the top part of the trade window (and bot reports free space).

What do you mean by 'you cannot put anything into the top part of the trade'? So what happens when you try to?

Well I tried to drag and drop and the item does not go into the top window, or you double click and nothing. So in the trading window, your inventory loads, bot loads what you wanted to buy, but you cannot drag and drop (or double click) from your inventory window into the top right trade window. When you drag, it does not drop so to speak, or when you double click - nothing.

That was the issue I had, and after I tried once again with getting one item at a time (buying one item at a time), it allowed me.

I know - weird - why would the inability to drag and drop anything be affected with how many items a bot loads? I have no idea, but this is how it played out. I will try to buy some more, if I find anything interesting to buy today, and let you know how it goes (assuming I find stuff).

edit: managed to buy one item, so not replicating the situation above, and it all went fine.

Well I tried to drag and drop and the item does not go into the top window, or you double click and nothing. So in the trading window, your inventory loads, bot loads what you wanted to buy, but you cannot drag and drop (or double click) from your inventory window into the top right trade window. When you drag, it does not drop so to speak, or when you double click - nothing.

That was the issue I had, and after I tried once again with getting one item at a time (buying one item at a time), it allowed me.

I know - weird - why would the inability to drag and drop anything be affected with how many items a bot loads? I have no idea, but this is how it played out. I will try to buy some more, if I find anything interesting to buy today, and let you know how it goes (assuming I find stuff).

edit: managed to buy one item, so not replicating the situation above, and it all went fine.

Umm..
What you could put up on the top right window should have totally nothing to do with who you are trading with and what are being traded. You can put anything there you like, including stuff that are not asked for. It looks like a problem of your Steam client?