Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
When I go to my dispenser and click ad friend. My steam client alerts me that UNKOWN is ignoring me lol..
Please take me off my dispensers block list... LOL
Tooo funny
Replies

OK so the fix is to use the relocate button ;) I got a new dispenser, wish me luck!

The fix is to block your bot and then unblock your bot. It will then work correctly, provided steam API isn't down.

There is no block list here. We do not block you but Steam does that automatically.

And you seem to ignore my answer totally. I have already told you on the last post how you could get yourself out of the situation if you are blocked by the bot. Instead you just keep making new post about the same problem again and again.

The fix is to block your bot and then unblock your bot. It will then work correctly, provided steam API isn't down.

I was not ignoring your fix, At the time it was not working.. Again though I cannot receive the authorization code from my bot.. As for making new threads evrytime I have an issue.. Well I was just using the link on the bottom of the page that says report problem..