Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi, I am new to this website and I just heard of it yesterday.
I want to make my first trade thingy but the saving item selection is taking quite long!
I am still new so I am not sure whether it is suppose to be that long or not, but if you could help me, that would be great! :)
Replies

There is some kind of limit of wishlist when it comes to buds and keys for free users. (although I myself is not really sure if it's working correctly or not :P). Our original purpose was not allowing free users to sell unusuals here because of possibly scammer laundering. I see that you are trying to sell an unusual and that is why the system is blocking you from doing so.

Disregard what I say if you cannot sell other stuff as well.

There is some kind of limit of wishlist when it comes to buds and keys for free users. (although I myself is not really sure if it's working correctly or not :P). Our original purpose was not allowing free users to sell unusuals here because of possibly scammer laundering. I see that you are trying to sell an unusual and that is why the system is blocking you from doing so.

Disregard what I say if you cannot sell other stuff as well.

Oh ok, thank you for telling me that, I have been waiting for 3 hours now for it. XD