Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
so right now I have 0.33 credit on my account, and for some reason when I try to buy a reclaimed metal on a pawn shop (it cost 0.33), it keeps telling me that I don't have enough credit. Is this a bug?
I'm trying to buy it from HOBOTRON's shop, if it matters : http://dispenser.tf/HOBOTRON
Replies

Umm, maybe it is because you are not having enough credit for a reclaimed (A reclaimed will cause you 0.33333 although it only shows as 0.33). The 0.33+ in your credit may not be exactly enough for a reclaimed. As for why it happens, it is hard to explain. All I could say is if you keep trading from pawn shop it would happen as they sometimes have pricing that is a little bit over the value of metal.

Umm, maybe it is because you are not having enough credit for a reclaimed (A reclaimed will cause you 0.33333 although it only shows as 0.33). The 0.33+ in your credit may not be exactly enough for a reclaimed. As for why it happens, it is hard to explain. All I could say is if you keep trading from pawn shop it would happen as they sometimes have pricing that is a little bit over the value of metal.

ahh okay, thanks for replying Joto :)

I too am having this same problem, and from a little tinkering, I discovered that the bot believes that you have 0.22 instead of 0.33
Not sure why, but it means I have a decimal or few away from true 0.33 in my credit, and I can't cash it out with anyone.

This needs to be fixed.
Literally says this:

"This is a BULK PURCHASE session, I will give you 1 items, 0.33 credit/ref is required. There is 0.33 credit in your account, you can settle with either credit or refined metal. "
It explicitly states I have 0.33, the website says I have 0.33, and I know from my past trades I have 0.33 but when you try to confirm it, nope.

I too am having this same problem, and from a little tinkering, I discovered that the bot believes that you have 0.22 instead of 0.33
Not sure why, but it means I have a decimal or few away from true 0.33 in my credit, and I can't cash it out with anyone.

This needs to be fixed.
Literally says this:

"This is a BULK PURCHASE session, I will give you 1 items, 0.33 credit/ref is required. There is 0.33 credit in your account, you can settle with either credit or refined metal. "
It explicitly states I have 0.33, the website says I have 0.33, and I know from my past trades I have 0.33 but when you try to confirm it, nope.

yeah, it's pretty annoying. I have 2 ref of credit that I can't withdraw right now, not even from the atm
the only workaround for this problem that I've found is to buy metal with credit on normal trades instead of pawn shops, but people hardly ever put up those kind of trades