Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi, I've sent a bunch of backgrounds & emoticons to my bot, but I can't see them and can't figure out how I would make a trade with them. Same goes with games (I haven't sent any to the bot) but I wonder how people are making trades with games, as I don't see the option to put them into a trade.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Also, the backgrounds & emoticons I did send, are not showing up in my bot's inventory at the moment.
Replies

Do you mean you cannot figure out how people sell games? It is the same as selling any other items.

Also we are fixing your items, the emoticons / backgrounds / trading cards are always causing verification problem as they sometimes have names with special characters and they do not have a scheme to follow.

It should be fixed now, some items with name like 'B' and 'B1' caused some problem.

Ok - thanks for your help - just in the past when I added a cheap game (back when dota 2 copies were still around) I couldn't find it in the inventory, I may give it another try, and thank you for fixing the emoticons, I didn't really mean to cause you guys extra work, thanks again.