Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I'm having some issues with a few copies of Hitman I have traded to my dispenser. On 2 occasions a copy of the game has been duplicated, so there one was 'real' copy and one 'ghost' copy showing in the dispenser's inventory. The 'ghost' copy obviously can't be traded by the bot back to my inventory. However, I now have some issues trading the 'real' copies back to myself. By my records I should have 4 'real' copies and 2 'ghost' copies in my dispenser's inventory but when I select them all and ask to trade it only presents 3.

Curious George added Hitman: Absolution™ 13:51:25
Curious George added Hitman: Absolution™ 13:51:25
Curious George added Hitman: Absolution™ 13:51:26
Curious George: Unable to offer item! 13:51:26
Curious George: ** Your shop is capable of more items, but the bot is full. Consider relocating your shop to other bots, or donate to us for a private bot. 13:51:26
Curious George: This is a EXCHANGE session, I will give you 6 items, at the same time you can deposit 91 items. Click READY when you finished adding items. 13:51:26
Curious George: Security Code: 18155177 13:51:26
Curious George: Unable to offer item! 13:51:35
Curious George: Unable to offer item! 13:51:36
Curious George: Unable to offer item! 13:51:36

Any help with this would be really appreciated thanks.
Replies

I checked your shop history. It showed that you originally put 6 in and withdrawn 3 out in 2 occasions. So I believe it's correct that bot has 3 in total.

You're right, I mis-counted sorry. Thanks for fixing the problem!