Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Well, for one it seems to be broken, your API returns a 403 forbidden:-
And, on top of that, how does it work normally? Do they type in their steam profile URL? Or, what?
Replies

Any chance of an update? The [b]ONLY[/b] issue with it is that the "csfrtoken" cookie isn't set, and, anon_purchase requires it (or throws 403).

Seems to work fine. Just go to a shop like this http://dispenser.tf/Coookie, while not being logged in. Follow the instructions I pasted in the background. Then when you click "Steam Purchase" a bot is added to your friendlist. You copy the code displayed on the site in the chat with the bot. The bot then starts a trade with you.

I just tried it at a different store, untill the final accept trade in the steam trading window. It all seemed to work fine without any problems for me.

Seems to work fine. Just go to a shop like this http://dispenser.tf/Coookie, while not being logged in. Follow the instructions I pasted in the background. Then when you click "Steam Purchase" a bot is added to your friendlist. You copy the code displayed on the site in the chat with the bot. The bot then starts a trade with you.

I just tried it at a different store, untill the final accept trade in the steam trading window. It all seemed to work fine without any problems for me.

It throws a 403 if the cookie 'csrftoken' isn't set, you obviously had that cookie set, that cookie is set when you login for the first time on the site. If someone has [b]never[/b] logged in, it won't work. The cookie itself doesn't even have to be anything specific, if I set it to, well, "loopdal00pz" ('Loop the loops' spelled terribly):-
Then try again:-
It worked fine. The only issue is when you've never logged into the site before, you don't have the 'csrftoken' cookie, and, it throws a 403:-

This can be fixed. :)

This can be fixed. :

Just tested it and it works fine. Thanks! Enabling anonymous buying on my 'shop' as logging into steam seems to 'scare' some people.

EDIT:- No, it's NOT fixed. I just test it with my own trade. It seems to set the cookie when you go to the HOMEPAGE (Dispenser.tf), however, if you're linked directly to a trade (Dispenser.tf/trade/\d), then, it still doesn't set the cookie.

Will fix again. :)

Will fix again.

Hallelujah! Tested and worked perfectly. Thanks.

...aaaaaaaand, it's broken again. Not too sure how it managed to break again, same issue.