Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I've been trying to withdraw an item from my shop, but I can't get pass the captcha. I'm typing it exactly as I see it but it keeps asking me for the captcha. I'm a new user here, so might I be missing something? Thanks for the help.
Replies

Same problem here. I have tried like 30 times now. I gave up. Please fix.

Same here, I think there might be an error as my customers also report that they get stuck at the captcha screen.

Personally I do not enjoy it, but I am sure the owners have a good reason for implementing it.

Wait... the customers have to use Captcha? Well that's no good. Anyway we can get this removed please. The code the BOT sent us every 6 hours was working fine for me. I'm sure we might lose some customers due to the chapta issue. Adminitrator, please is there a way around this issue? Thanks.

Wait... the customers have to use Captcha? Well that's no good. Anyway we can get this removed please. The code the BOT sent us every 6 hours was working fine for me. I'm sure we might lose some customers due to the chapta issue. Adminitrator, please is there a way around this issue? Thanks.

Okay just an update. I managed to withdraw my item without going through the captcha.

http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/5302/

Hi. Same problem again. Can we get rid of this please? I believe the security code from the BOT works just fine.