Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Whenever I try to transfer items back to my steam inventory it asks me to do a captcha which I do correctly. Then it pauses for a few seconds then it asks me to do another one.

This is my problem (not sure if I'm posting the correct way) and I would appreciate any help.

Replies

Apparently we all having the same problem.

I kind of prefered the old way to login where the bot would send you a message with a code. That was quite easy and effective.

The captcha codes also don't seem to work for either. Is this related to the lots of downtime we been experiencing lately :o?

After the server upgrade the server IP changed and lost all steam sessions, thats why all bot have to login again and was required a captcha from Steam.

From what I have seen all bots have already login again so no captcha will be asked.

For me, dispenser says this: The bot is waiting for the Steam authentication challenge code. Please wait for 10 seconds.

And I can't exchange any items. I guess my bot couldn't login?

For me, dispenser says this: The bot is waiting for the Steam authentication challenge code. Please wait for 10 seconds.

And I can't exchange any items. I guess my bot couldn't login?

Ok, now I got this chapta stuff aswell, but it doesn't accept the code I write in.