Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I tried but I have no idea how to pay with credits in pawn shops..
Replies

First you need enough credit. Then just purchase like you would with item, but during the trade you just get ready without putting in anything. In this case the system will try to use your credit to pay.

First you need enough credit. Then just purchase like you would with item, but during the trade you just get ready without putting in anything. In this case the system will try to use your credit to pay.

It says: "Not enough metal/credit to paid for the trade." but I have 0.11 credits and im trying to buy a scrap metal in pawn shop.

It says: "Not enough metal/credit to paid for the trade." but I have 0.11 credits and im trying to buy a scrap metal in pawn shop.

Because when a pawn shop set prices like 0.12, it will actually take a little more than a scrap from you (but you won't see it after the trade when the credit is rounded to 2 decimal numbers). It's hard for us to prevent it when we want to allow pawn shop to have full control of their price. And sometimes their 0.06, 0.14 etc. will cause problems like the one you are having.