Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So i was wondering, its happened not a single time. It block from using the bot completely for several hours, last time it was 15 before it fixed itself.
And you know, 15 hours is a lot, and time is money.
And i have one going right now ID 585374
Maybe you can implement the way to terminate those trade sessions manually or just fix them?
Thanks.
Replies

If you mean 'Unverified' sessions, they are not bugged sessions but already completed sessions that is waiting information from Steam to generate the item entries in our database. Unverified basically means they do not have the information needed, most likely because the Steam API is not responding to our request or just being too slow to handle our request quick enough.

We do not want to push the responsibilities around but this is really not our fault - we rely on the information provided by Steam for the items and if they do not give us that information there is nothing we can work on. Steam lags as hell every holiday. You would have realized no better If you have traded with other people. Bots face the same problem. This happen time to time and everyone will be here posting about the same thing. But basically there is nothing we can do except waiting things to fix themselves.

I think cradis' idea isn't that bad, if you could implement it. Like a 'force check' button for users, so that when we push it, your system could try to verify at a latter timepoint than the trade existed.