Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I do not understand that administrators have deleted my post, I have premium account. I hit the button "relocated" and change my bot and after several tf2 keys are not available for selection and the spore game not available to edit and remove a post, after I change the bot had 56 and now makes me the bot 77, I looked 56 bot inventory and my keys and my games are still there, has not changed to the new bot
Replies

please check my trade history , i think the relocated was bad and the bots no trade the items

i close all trades and the items are all grey , i dont have any item to exchange !!!!!!! i need helpppppppp

Because you relocated, and the logistic bots are not working right now due to the recent Steam problem, the items will stay at the old bot until everything in the Steam network works fine again.

Because you relocated, and the logistic bots are not working right now due to the recent Steam problem, the items will stay at the old bot until everything in the Steam network works fine again.

and then , the bot 56 trade to bot 77 all items? , you can check my trade history , now i dont have nothing all 90 items grey

error fixed , thanks admins