Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
My raffle for surgeon sim closed friday @noon . . . did it already choose the winner or how does this work?
Replies

anyone? . . . am i the only one who does raffles?

I would like an answer to this as well. I think It might be that the winner has to come online, but I don't know for sure.

ive had this thread up for over 2 weeks and i still havent gotten a single reply -.-

its been 3 weeks and i havent gotten a single reply? . . . this is getting a little out of control . . . :/
Would like to have this fixed or to be informed how this properly works . . . i like to do giveaways and the bots make it easier . . . Please assist and thank you in advance! :D

I would like an answer to this as well. I think It might be that the winner has to come online, but I don't know for sure.

Nope. I had a raffle for Nail'd weeks or even months ago. Winner was picked, but he never came online again to pick up his gift. That's my biggest problem with raffles; if they never pick it up the item is gone forever :[

It a bug. Winner is chosen but item is not delivered. Hence item appears 'greyed out' on both raffle host's inv and winner's inv. We are making a 'big' update and cannot make smaller fix like this one before the big update is tested and worked.