Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
When I try exchange with bot via dispenser.tf it shows ,,adding bot" and then I see ,,Unknown is ignoring You". Then it shows another window to add bot manually, but when I click it, it shows: ,,error". I really dont know how to repair it. (ok i repaired it ignoring by blocking and unblocking bot, but can You answer me my below questions?)

Do I must add gifts to bot via dispenser.tf -> exchange items?
What does Pawn Shop Enable / Disable?
On the bot will be only my items?
Why my bot go offline after each trade? Will it go automaticly online when its needed?
I have a card on bot and its not my, what to do with this tf2 card?
My brother (nick lukibm) checked 2-3 times if bot is working good, I hope that is no problem.

When i tried send donation via paypal it said that paypal cannot realize this transaction now (but i have got enough cash on paypal), so I donated through tf2 keys, can I give 3 more keys to make total 56$ donation?

I'm sorry for my english...
Replies

Do I must add gifts to bot via dispenser.tf -> exchange items?

Yes.

What does Pawn Shop Enable / Disable?

It's an extra feature for VIP to buy/sell items in bulk.

On the bot will be only my items?

Yes.

Why my bot go offline after each trade? Will it go automaticly online when its needed?

It will be online when people need it.

I have a card on bot and its not my, what to do with this tf2 card?

Probably I left it on the bot. You can take it or return it as you wish.

When i tried send donation via paypal it said that paypal cannot realize this transaction now (but i have got enough cash on paypal), so I donated through tf2 keys, can I give 3 more keys to make total 56$ donation?

Yes.

Thank You :)