Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey,

Im starting this post in hopes to get some peoples approval on it. Can you PLEASE Change the "Any Hat Specific Quality" To not accept Ellis Caps and Alien Swarm hats as craft hats. MOST of us have quickbuy threads for craft hats. When some jackass comes along and give you 10 alien swarm hats valued at .44 ref for your 1.33 ref hats or a ref for their .44 hat. Its kind of a pain in the ass. When I noticed that i continued to get them on more expensive items. I added one person to be told, to piss off and that I should elaborate on what craft hats it takes. Essentially its known by people so far and has been exploited. Ive since had to change a LOT of my Wishlist's so they no longer contain "Any Hat Specific Value".

Replies

Yeah this seems like something that should be addressed. Please help with this issue

I think there should be an "exclude" feature.

For example, an option for Any Vintage Item, but another editable option where you can select items you cannot trade, like Vintage Jarate or Vintage Escape Plans.

How can you get alien swarm parasite to work on a 'Any Hat' trade? It does not work here. Was it a pawn shop trade and you were also buying parasite? I am guessing that guy knows something we don't to get it work but normally you cannot push any non-hat items to a 'Any Hat' trade.

Ellis Cap is craftable.