Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i tried to search for a game today and i couldn't do it because there was only one game to select and allot o tabs to open, all with the same game :\
Replies

Can you be more specific? What keyword did you search?

When you go for Search and select the Steam Gifts options, it shows you alot of tabs "ALL" and inside every tabe there is only one game, this is the bug

When you go for Search and select the Steam Gifts options, it shows you alot of tabs "ALL" and inside every tabe there is only one game, this is the bug

I see, thanks for reporting!

I see, thanks for reporting!

how much it takes for fix it? Just for know, no pressure :D

any news so far? search is still not working :(

Got it back to what it was...But I have to say that for steam gift you will have better luck using text search because the way Steam uses multiple defid for one game causes 'duplicate' entries when we generate the page and it is hard for us to do it better.

Got it back to what it was...But I have to say that for steam gift you will have better luck using text search because the way Steam uses multiple defid for one game causes 'duplicate' entries when we generate the page and it is hard for us to do it better.

Could you please explain where I can find a text search? I can only see a text box that filters a list of images :(

By the way, despite the fact that the search tab is working now, the result is always error 500 :(