Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
my shop is http://dispenser.tf/id/76561198046555547, and I have AC4black flag and sims 3 for sale.

when I type 'black flag' ,I cant NOT see my trade in result list, but I can see other "VIP" trade's result.
same with my other game in shop like 'sims' ,and "walking dead", 'the walking dead'.

what is wrong? we rely a lot on the searching result to get the trade done. If other cant see my trade, I will never get my trade done. please fix it.
--
another suggestion, maybe you can improve dispenser.tf searching by the example of tf2outpost, we type the name and select the item we want ,and then we search. In this way we can get the correct and entirely result.

--
update:
after times of close and create trade, it works. now I can see my trade in the result list. but I still wonder why it didn't work .
Replies

You won't see it if you have just created the trade. It will take some time for new trades to be in the 'search cache'.

But anyway, we will be using totally new method on search and you will see the improvement. :)

You won't see it if you have just created the trade. It will take some time for new trades to be in the 'search cache'.

But anyway, we will be using totally new method on search and you will see the improvement. :
)

now the 'black flag' still don't works so well.

you says I need to wait for my game to 'cache', but I still cant see my 'black flag' even I've wait till the next day...

and another strange thing is, I can happen to see my 'black flag' in search list (after times of close and create trade),but after like 30mins, I came back and checked, it disappeared... :(