Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello.

There is 1 copy of "Banished" in the bot inventory. It is not in a trade now. It can not be offered or withdrawed.

Thank you.
Replies

Do you still have this problem?

Hello, Joto. I do still have this problem.

I have a big amount of keys in my bot's inventory that I cannot withdraw due to the 'Unable to offer!' error. Is there anything we can do to solve it? I've waited some days (as it usually gets solved with time) but it seems it won't work. I can withdraw games but not keys.

Sorry for late reply. Banished is available. But there is the same "Unable to offer" thing with one Rust copy. It is not in trade now. I'm afraid that there would be others. I wanted to check, but can not sign in using another account. Server Error 500.

UPD: Checked the others. There was no "Error 500" that time. Everything is ok. Only 1 copy of Rust for now. Thank you.

I think I have related to this problem, for some reason there are some gifts in my shop inventory that doesn't exist in steam inventory anymore (strider, incorrect number of shadow warrior and spore complete gifts) and seems it's not getting fixed with time :(