Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi,

I just encountered a bug. After the last two transactions other people did with my bot, I have some kind of Ghost-Items left in my inventory.

In one trade, somebody bought all my CS:GO-Items (including two skins for the P250). Now my bots inventory shows one Item called "2 unique P250" that should not be there.
In the other trade, someone bought my TF2-Item "Conniver´s Kunai" wich now also still exists in my Inventory.

Apart from that, both trades seem to have worked fine (I got my items and I hope the other party got their items too, didn´t get any compaints so far). Both Ghost-Items show up in my Inventory (as "usable") but are not present in the original trade-offers anymore. If I try to retrieve them from the bot, it says "Unable to offer item!" in the Steam-Tradewindow-Chatbox. Not sure what would happen if I´d try to add them to an active trade, because I don´t want to trigger any bugabuse.

Hope thats enough information for you to hunt down this bug.. if you got additional questions, I´m happy to help.
Replies

Same problem.

same here, please fix it

Problem seems to be fixed, my inventroy appears normal again. Thanks for solving this so fast :)

ummm... I still got items in my inventory / trades that shouldn't be there and items missing from 2 trades that are blanc in my history.
Guess my problem is slightly different to the rest I guess.