Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

I have been attempting to do various trades with different people, to buy Wargame Red Dragon for 6 CS GO Case Keys. I select which item I wish to purchase and what keys I want to pay with, but after I hit trade the trading bot requests the incorrect keys. Out of the two or three possible payment options, which are TF2 keys, Dota 2 Keys and CS GO keys, it automatically selects the TF2 keys. I think that is because they are at the top of the payment list, making them the default choice.

I also attempted to put my CS GO keys in my inventory and reattempt the trade through the offline option. In this case it just tells me that I dont have the required amount of items to do the trade. Which I guess is due to the same problem with regular trade, since I think it just expects to trade with Tf2 keys which I don't have.

I double checked that I had the CS GO Case Keys selected before I attempted both types of trade and I still get the error.

Any help would be appreciated.
Replies

This is rather a CS:GO key bug than the problem you mentioned. Our CS:GO key matcher on wishlist was bugged and it could not be matched. This problem has already been fixed but most users did not recreate their trade and their CS:GO matcher remained bugged. We would see if we can programmatically recreate all the CS:GO key trade and fix the trades.

The problem you mentioned does not exist because wishlist does not have to be chosen on Steam trade. Bot will accept any of the 3 wishlists.