Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
My shop again is not displayed, when i use the search function, please quickly repair second time already. At the beginning my games sold very quickly, the overnight not more, have to sample Payday for 3 Keys, by far the lowest price, but suddenly no customers came more, slowly I'm getting really angry here, please fix it again, i buyed 10 copies Bioshock infinite and now i can't sell, when never see me.
Replies

No.

I can search your trades just fine.

Please give it some time before you decide that your trades are not included in search. If that would happen to you it would happen to other people as well.

Taskbar search yes, but i mean this search --- http://666kb.com/i/cmz0wsvzu10ygouga.png, click on go and you will not find my Games(only Payday 2 is listet), Bioshock Infinite is create for 10h+.

If I could talk to you in German, I would explain it better to you, my English is very bad.

/edit
Now it works, let's see when it fails the next time:(, the games were sold within a few hours, when the search would always work, I would have bought a Vip bot, but I'm waiting for now.