Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
The massive update from Valve to day broke many things and the Sourcemod developers plus me will need some time to adapt.

The servers are running with some workaround now but the web control are broken because they changed the server text message format to 'better looking', 'more aligned' tabular presentation, this breaks the interpreting functions.

But lets hope there is really performance improvements in the Linux version of the server.
Replies

tf_allow_taunt_switch is defaulted to 0. Please set it to 1 or 2.

The setting is done, but now TF2 is like unplayable now, both server and client are messy as hell.

Even the server doesn't crash, all clients can still crash out and empty the server.

VALVe sure has an unforgettable anniversary.

The setting is done, but now TF2 is like unplayable now, both server and client are messy as hell.

Even the server doesn't crash, all clients can still crash out and empty the server.

VALVe sure has an unforgettable anniversary.

As a four year TF2 Vet, I can safely say that this is Valve business as usual. No patch goes without game crashing bugs.

It seems that on everything are in order on the day after the impact, they also seems fixed the Linux server and our servers doesn't slow to crawl. The Replay was broken yesterday the servers won't even start with it on, I saw they replaced the replay.so today but I'm yet to test if they fixed the download failed problem yet, it's probably just come quick fix to make it working with Replay on.