Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Been having issues with my bot the past few days. If I try to add a game to it I keep getting this message over and over:

"Overbot: Some item information are unavailable, please try again later. 22:05:40
Overbot: False 22:05:40
Overbot: Some item information are unavailable, please try again later. 22:05:42
Overbot: False 22:05:42
Overbot: Some item information are unavailable, please try again later. 22:05:45
Overbot: False 22:05:45"

Please get this sorted out for me when you can.
Replies

Is your inventory set to public and the option to not display steam gifts unchecked?

Or Steam API/Community is down.

Is your inventory set to public and the option to not display steam gifts unchecked?

Yes they are but thanks for asking.

Or Steam API/Community is down.

It's been happening an awful lot to me though and not with my sister's bot.

Just now I tried adding a certain game (Mount & Blade: Warband) to my bot 3 times but kept getting the aforementioned error. Gave it to my sister's account to put on her bot and it worked straight away.

I believe people may be having trouble buying from my bot too since activity has sharply declined lately.

So except Mount and Blade Warband, is there any other gifts that are not working?

So except Mount and Blade Warband, is there any other gifts that are not working?

Yes, almost all Gifts cannot be added.

'Almost all' and 'all' is very different. If none of the gifts are working I would still say that the reason being your BP information could not be fetched.

There is no way the same thing would not have happened to others if it is a problem here. As every bots are the same.

Also, could you put TF2 items into the bot?

'Almost all' and 'all' is very different. If none of the gifts are working I would still say that the reason being your BP information could not be fetched.

There is no way the same thing would not have happened to others if it is a problem here. As every bots are the same.

Also, could you put TF2 items into the bot?

Hi Joto,

I did a little testing. Everything seems to add fine except gifts towards the end of my backpack. I'm guessing this must be due to having so many. Simple workaround would be too put a load into a storage account but is it possible this issue could be fixed?