Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Team Fortress 2:
- The Mannniversary Sale has ended, though Manniversary Packages will continue to drop for a short time
- The Mannniversary Paper Hat is no longer craftable
- Removed the painterly filter option on Decal Tools
- Added loading screen tooltip about the new abuse reporting system
- Added a default key binding for filing an abuse report (F7)
- Fixed a common in-game client crash
- Fixed a client crash when opening the loadout screen
- Fixed a client crash related to sniper dots
- Fixed a server crash that occurred when running both SourceTV and Replay
- Fixed high five taunts applying the wielded weapon's taunt effect
- Fixed "Cannot Craft" text not appearing on certain item tooltips
- Updated localization files

There are no mentions about the invisible blockage. Players please be watchful of such incidents and report to Valve / us if the invisible blockage occurs.
Replies

sad news!

sad news!

I can't stop laughing at people who purchased 100 paper hat but not yet crafting it :DDDDDDDDDDD

I see some Russian and Chinese guy still buying the hat with around 0.5 refine metal in the server console message right now :(

What am I going to do with my remaining three MannCo. paper hats?

Also, this is a huge problem: "Removed the painterly filter option on Decal Tools"

It means from this point onwards nobody can decals with more than a two tone gradient. For those who are still designing their flair (ME) with colour in mind, it disappoints me greatly.

Sell your hats with 2 scraps until it worths only 1, or even weapon exchange :(

The paper hat bubble burst and many investors are going to jump off IFC2 today...

What am I going to do with my remaining three MannCo. paper hats?

Also, this is a huge problem: "Removed the painterly filter option on Decal Tools"

It means from this point onwards nobody can decals with more than a two tone gradient. For those who are still designing their flair (ME) with colour in mind, it disappoints me greatly.

Yes, really bad changes. I dunno why Valve decided to cripple the items (making paper hats uncraftable and decal tool less colour) all of a sudden. I was thinking of buying a flair with real money since it comes with a decal tool, but now I totally changed my mind. I will stand firm and never buy from the store.

Sell your hats with 2 scraps until it worths only 1, or even weapon exchange :(

The paper hat bubble burst and many investors are going to jump off IFC2 today...

Well, I guess I'll give them back to my idle accounts )=