Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Excuse me if this sounds ignorant, but am I supposed to make my bot go online somehow? It's been offline for several hours now since I donated for VIP
Replies

no , the bot does not need to be online , with the latest update the site is fully using trade offers

no , the bot does not need to be online , with the latest update the site is fully using trade offers

Ah, well does it usually take longer than 10 seconds like it says? I tried the first time, waited 10 minutes, nothing happened, canceled the trade. Sent another just now, same thing. Nothing has happened.

Ah, well does it usually take longer than 10 seconds like it says? I tried the first time, waited 10 minutes, nothing happened, canceled the trade. Sent another just now, same thing. Nothing has happened.

normally it should accept the trade offer within 10 seconds

I'm not quite sure what you trying to do there. If you deposit items, you need to press the process item exchange button to make it go through. If you withdraw items or make a trade the bot should send a trade offer quite fast. If it doesn't do that something is wrong.

It's the Steam Community session expired, refreshed and now it should work.