Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
how long we need to see that the current system is worse than the old?

may reconsider returning to the old system? or is this permanent?
Replies

At last I think it's not so bad. I have less trades, but still have some.

Be ware of dota2 keys, yestarday I met one guy who said that their actuall value is 1.35 - 1.4$! He even gave me link to dota2 trade forum, I'm nearly sure that those keys might be stolen and they can start to dissapear soon... Most of Your LAST trades (and my to) were made with dota 2 keys, BE CAREFULL!

At last I think it's not so bad. I have less trades, but still have some.

Be ware of dota2 keys, yestarday I met one guy who said that their actuall value is 1.35 - 1.4$! He even gave me link to dota2 trade forum, I'm nearly sure that those keys might be stolen and they can start to dissapear soon... Most of Your LAST trades (and my to) were made with dota 2 keys, BE CAREFULL!

keys dota 2 is less value, and buyers prefer these keys

many of my old buyers have many problems with the new system, joto said the change was for mistakes, I see more errors and complications with this system than with the old, really what I think is old system consumed much server resources this community and this is most economical way, before we had a trade bot, we now have a web script, I can put my link trade offer directly in my posts, this new system is absurd, I'm seriously considering fetch a private programmer, and pay whatever it takes for host private bot trader

ps :sorry for my english

tutorial for make a tarde bot with c++ https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

many of my old buyers have many problems with the new system, joto said the change was for mistakes, I see more errors and complications with this system than with the old, really what I think is old system consumed much server resources this community and this is most economical way, before we had a trade bot, we now have a web script, I can put my link trade offer directly in my posts, this new system is absurd, I'm seriously considering fetch a private programmer, and pay whatever it takes for host private bot trader

ps :sorry for my english

tutorial for make a tarde bot with c++ https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

Mby You are right.. But when somebody make You bot You will need pay to keep it alive.
Costs of energy that laptop which works 24h 7 days in weeks is approx 10$ / month.
Moblie internet approx 10-20$ / month.
Sometimes laptop can carsh so lets say next 3$ per month.
Why do Im calculating it for laptop? Beacuse it ,,eats" less of energy and can be used for more things than PC :P

Anyway its not so easy to set up / configure jesscar bot, I tried and I as begginer programmer can say, thats not so easy...

I changed my mind.

THIS SYSTEM SUCKS AS HELL -_-

It is not working, then trying again and dont working again. I tried to use it 10 times and it always gave error, another traders add me to buy games manually, this system is terribly bugged. I tried to put buyer trade-offer url in the window to anonimus purchase (in incognito mode) and it didnt worked 10 times! I tried with few games -_- (he got enough keys to make this trade)

Purchase (Pool, Cancelled)
April 25, 2014, 1:34 p.m. 885070, Verified

is call of duty world at war for 9 keys, buyer buy game from another seller because he try my dispenser and dont work or dont know

got a lot of sales since update. I guess things can go either ways.

the trade offer is a horrible system, has many bugs and steam dont fix it, only works via web (sometimes) client steam dont work, summer sales will see how well it works and angry people, actually i have 5 or 6 trades each day (buyers dont want dispenser or dont want use it) with old sys i have 1o-15 trades in despenser each day and more buyers come to dispenser because it was very senzill