Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I don't usually complain about server issues, except when it is severe server performance issues. Well, it's not #4 this time, it's #2, the timescale seems to be increase to a certain value. What I experienced is, teleporting soldiers/demo, broken hitbox, unusually fast reloads and 2x spam. I found this plain annoying and indeed it accel. the timescale itself, it gets faster and faster from time to time. Explosive classes might not be affected by the issue, but hitscan classes definitely do. I hope you guys can fix this ASAP. Much appreciated.
Replies

Well, it runs faster, I wish it comes earlier because it runs too slow before :(

I did not experience this myself, and I can't seem to make it happen on me too, but there are much more issues on the new updates, like server crashing on map change, committing suicide by 'kill' in console crash server, game client crash in some random time, which I hope Valve can fix these in short time too.

What I can do now is report this to their support, and hope they will fix it in the next patch tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It is obvious that Valve are going to employ us as their testing and quality assurance department with negative wage. (you buy their items)