Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

I had put 4 Prison Architect games put up on my dispenser. ( Dispenser 07 Level 2: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056094365)

30 Apr
You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 11:59pm
–Prison Architect, Prison Architect, Prison Architect, Prison Architect
http://gyazo.com/e956e5fd5cfc5d745f1889805a7148f7

One of them got sold, I withdrew 1 and there is 1 still there. But 1 copy has vanished? I can't find it being traded to somoone in the history of the bot. Can you please check into this matter?
Replies

Not the first case like this.
Admins will might say that you bought the game from unreliable source and they won't do anything to return your loss.

Admins will might say that you bought the game from unreliable source and they won't do anything to return your loss.

Only if it got revoked in which case Valve has decided to do so; most likely cause the game was purchased fraudulently. Logically they can't start reimbursing all those games from their own wallets. If the game got lost somewhere in the bot system it will be returned.

Only if it got revoked in which case Valve has decided to do so; most likely cause the game was purchased fraudulently. Logically they can't start reimbursing all those games from their own wallets. If the game got lost somewhere in the bot system it will be returned.

I guess that he bought all 3 prison architect from one guy, if they were bought fraudently then all copies should dissapear, not just one. So I guess thats a problem with bot.

I guess that he bought all 3 prison architect from one guy, if they were bought fraudently then all copies should dissapear, not just one. So I guess thats a problem with bot.

Exactly, I bought over 10 copies from the same guy (and have been buying from him from a long time, and so does many of my friends) . Why didn't the other copies disappear?
The worst part is, that an admin hasn't even replied yet. I even paid a 10$ donation, no support yet. Highly disappointed. If this doesn't get fixed soon, I will not donate more.

Found your gift and it is restored.

Still making stupid remark like this. I return a gift as soon as possible when it's found. I cannot return something that does not exist here anymore.

We have a auto-searching process that look for all 'unassigned items' throughout the whole system. We have noticed a number of cases that Steam gifts are disappeared when they are traded in but never traded out. So what do you expect us to 'explain' or 'do anything' about it when it is very clear that they are removed by Steam?

Found your gift and it is restored.

Thanks a lot for helping me out, really appreciate it.
Are you the only one managing the whole site?

Cheers!